Here's our summer activity:
A Flashcard Challenge that students can do in their lessons. No fee or advance signup required...super easy!
Here's how it works:
- Students see how many music flashcards they can do in one minute. (Teachers will place them in either the A,B, or C group according to their level.)
- Their score is recorded on a chart in their lesson room and also online.
- They do this 6 times between now and the end of August.
- At the end of the summer the highest score in each group receives a $10 itunes card or a music pin. (Their choice.) There will also be prizes for Most Improved Scores.
- All participants who complete the 6-week challenge will receive a certificate.
Although the students' scores will be recorded in their lesson rooms (or on a chart their teacher carries if their lessons are in-home), they will be competing with everyone in the studio. Check the blog at the end of the summer to see the results!